Friday, October 10, 2008

Heroes Update

After finally seeing the fourth episode of Heroes, I think I am almost convinced that the storyline for this season is going in the right direction. The season premiere was way too confusing but now everything is coming together fairly well. I am really excited to see the next episode now that I am getting a better feel of what is going on.
The one thing I hate about Heroes is that its on at 9pm on Monday. I mean come on. That is always when the last 2 or 3 minutes are of Monday Night Football and a lot of the games this year have been really close. And even though I like Heroes, it can't beat watching a game winning drive in the last 2 minutes of a football game. Plus, I can always watch the episodes later and with less commercials, so I guess it is worth the trade-off.

No comments: